Thank you for considering a booking a stay with us at Thurstons Farm bed & breakfast, by booking with us you will be entering into a agreement for your stay please read the below terms and conditions:
- Bed & Breakfast Check In Your accommodation will be available for you from 16:30 on the day of your arrival. Check in times are between 17:00-19:30, alternative times can be arranged however please note we may be unable to accommodate you if you arrive without notification during the times of the standard check in.
- Bed and Breakfast Check Out Your accommodation is available for yourself until 10:30 on the day of your departure, unless otherwise arranged in advance.
- Bed and Breakfast Parking There is sufficient parking at the property for 2 cars per accommodation unit, your parking will be allocated dependent upon the accommodation unit you will be staying in at the time however this is located only a few meters away from any of the accommodation units.
- Children Blount and Pitmer are suitable for 2 adults sharing, Fleming provides additional sleeping facilities in the form of a sofa bed and acceptance of children will be at the owners discretion therefore please notify us of any children who will be accompanying yourselves during your stay.
- Pets I am afraid that pets are not accommodated within the units due to the property being a haven for local wildlife and our own pets.
- Deposit 20% deposit is required upon booking the bed & breakfast accommodation, this is non refundable.
- Payment You can make payment for your stay via bank transfer or cash.
- Damages and Breakages You as our guest are responsible and liable for any breakages and damages in the accommodation and its contents during your stay. We ask that you report any incidents to ourselves when they occur. Should there be any charge for repair or replacement you will be notified of these by invoice.
- Prices the cost of the accommodation includes the following: Electricity, Heating, Hot Water, Cleaning, Breakfast, Use of the items provided on the butlers tray provided and use of the toiletries provided along with access to the specified areas of the garden which you will be notified of during your stay.
- Cancellation and Insurance When making your booking you are entering into a legal contract and your deposit will be non-refundable. If you cancel within 48 hours of your intended stay the full value of the room is payable.
- Non-Availability of the Bed & Breakfast Accommodation Should unforeseen circumstances occur whereby we would have to cancel your accommodation due to this being unavailable we would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this were not possible or unacceptable to you then we would refund all monies paid for your stay. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Liability We do NOT accept liability for and damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles and possessions, unless to caused by a negligent act by ourselves or employees whilst acting in the course of our employment.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.