Within Suffolk and the local area there is always plenty going on and below we hope to give you a update of the coming month and useful links for your stay at Thurstons.
Local Events 2016
More information will be provided shortly but please select the below links to find out details of what maybe on around Thurstons.
Within Suffolk we are lucky to have a variety of festivals within easy reach and Thurstons makes a great place to stay whilst visiting a number of these as it provides a relaxing quite refuge from the usual festival hub. Below is a light selection of some of the upcoming Festivals for 2016:
- Latitude Festival is one of the top three UK festivals and is located close to Thurstons. The line up for the festival is regularly impressive with comedy, music and lots of atmosphere this is a great festival to take part in but if you want more information please go direct to their website
- Bury Festival is set over a number of days giving you the chance to experience plenty of music, theatre, film and exhibitions in a range of venues around Bury with the opportunity to immerse yourself in all that’s going on.
- FolkEast is as it says on the tin Folk in the East! It provides everyone with the chance to immerse themselves in the music with plenty of banjos and old folk tunes with refreshing twists and set within the Glemham Estate it provides a wonderful venue.
- Aldeburgh Festival takes place in various venues around the local area of Aldeburgh and provides a superb range of events for classical music which provides a great mix of variety and performance.
- Maverick Festival is still a comforting smaller festival based on the grass roots of American music but offers the opportunity to be entertained with dance and film as well.
- Suffolk Walking Festival offers a range of over 90 walks to take part in for the novice to the expert it provides a great opportunity for people to explore and experience the Suffolk countryside and all the beauty it has to offer.
If your looking for a space for your own event please let us know as our barns and gardens are a wonderful venue for a range of events, please review our Weddings and Events page.